– Help your lawn become lush and green by using a Secret Lawn Tonic Recipe found here.
– Make better compost for your plants: Coke increases the acidity, adds sugars and feeds microorganisms.
– Use coke to perk up your Azaleas or Gardenias, just add coke to the water you use, more water than coke tho.
5. Coke As Medicine!
– Cure nausea; let a can of Coke go flat then take a teaspoon of Coke every hour.
– Flat coke can help relieve an upset stomach (aka “the runs”)
– Drink Coke to prevent an asthma attack! Sounds crazy? Well, it’s not, the caffeine in two 12oz cans can prevent the onset of an attack.
– Neutralize a jellyfish sting by pouring coke on the spot
– Get rid of hiccups; gargle with a big mouthful of ice-cold Coke.
– Relieve congestion; boil and a can of Coke and drink while hot to clear you up.
– Supposedly, drinking an 8oz can of Coke every day can prevent kidney stones.
6. Other Unusual Uses
– Defrost a frozen windshield. Apply liberally and wait (I’ll see if this works in winter)
– Do you want your Chrome objects to shine more? Add coke and aluminum foil on them, leave it for a few minutes, then wash off.
– Age documents and photos; for that antique look, apply Coke, pat with paper, leave to dry.
– Make a Mentos & Coke bomb fountain. This one takes a 2-liter bottle of Coke, see the :
Always Coca Cola!
See other funny effects of Coca Cola.
Curious to see the secret Coca-Cola Recipe?
Written with love and coolness by crissa on October 5, 2012 in Interesting Things
How do you rate this article?
More cool and weird stuff on CoolWeirdo
The Sleeping Beauty Really Exists
Awesome Plants That Glow In The Dark
UFO Filmed Flying Over Iran 2013
Edible Deodorant Candy
Smallest Girl in the World